The Palazzo Versace Dubai opens with glitters
Dubai Restaurants: Enjoy Healthy Food
Looking for healthy restaurants in Dubai? Here is the rundown on 10 organic cafes and restaurants in Dubai.
- Daintree – A Dubai-based healthy food delivery service where you are sure to get use organic produce and are free from GMO, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, hydrogenated fat and refined sugar.
- Health Factory – Meal plans are based on natural, healthy ingredients that provide essential vitamins and minerals. Diabetics are also catered for.
- Live’ly – Here you will get weekly changing Meal programmes. All dishes are free of butter and animal, whilst desserts are formulated with natural fructose, fruit sugar. Let’s hope it is in fact natural, like honey, and not high fructose corn syrup.
- Kcal Extra – Priding itself on organic fast food, Kcal possess six cafes throughout Dubai, also offers monthly and weekly meal delivery plans throughout the emirate based on a daily calorie limit.
- Detox Delight – This cool German outfit’s Dubai branch with a 24-hour meal and juice plan. Here you will get all raw foodism and vegan diets. The Thai asparagus, pineapple salad, mange tout with coconut lime chilli dressing for lunch, and the veggie curry with some flaxseed crackers for dinner are superbly nourishing, filling and bursting with taste.
- 77 Veggie Boutique – Dubai’s first organic café offers all healthy meal plans. And as the name suggests you won’t find any meat here.
- Right Bite – All dishes feature natural, wholesome ingredients – free of artificial sweeteners, additives and flavor enhancers.
- Simply Healthy Foods – Healthy meal plans are calorie counted. And are prepared based on dietary needs.
- Slim ‘n Lite – Meals are free from preservatives and artificial colorings’. Pastries and Gluten-free breads are prepared fresh daily.
- Balance Café – You may know this one as a café in Oasis Centre, but Balance also provides monthly meal delivery programmes that are especially made by a chef accompanied with an expert Ayurvedic consultant.